72319S 7.6 oz. Sun-DURA
2013 Lund 1875 Pro-V Ifs Outboard
Motor Type: Outboard
Beam Width: 100"
Centerline Length: '
ALUMINUM V-HULL FISHING BOATS WITH WALK-THRU WINDSHIELD
Cover Accommodates: Windshield Height up to 24”. Coverage is provided for bow mounted trolling motor.
- Great for travel*, mooring and storage.
- 1/4” strong & durable shock cord encased into hem for a snug fit.
- Outboard motor coverage is provided for outboard model boat covers. Please check boat cover style for type of motor coverage (attached, detached or covered over).
- Most boat covers include a tie-down kit. Check your specific boat cover style for details. Additional tie-down kits are sold separately (recommended for boats over 20’).
*Trailerable in most cover styles. Some styles may be storage only. Trailerable boat covers must be properly installed and tied down. Additional tie-down kits, mooring kits and support poles sold separately. See Boat Cover Accessories on pages 56-62 for important accessories to keep the cover performing its best.
- 100% Solution-Dyed Marine Polyester, 600 Denier x 600 Denier, 7.6 oz.
- Sun-DURA® colors are part of the polyester fiber itself so the color goes completely through the fiber instead of being just on the surface
- 100% Polyurethane Finish Coating
- Excellent UV and mildew resistance
- Excellent resistance to fading and rot
- Extremely water repellent
- Excellent sun blockage
- Excellent against cold-cracking
- Breathable to help allow interior moisture to escape
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
Tie-Down Kit IncludedFree
Sun-DURA 7-Year Warranty
The craftsmanship of your product is guaranteed to be free of defects. The manufacturer warrants to the purchaser that they will correct any defects in material or workmanship by either repair or replacement within 24 months of the original purchase date. For the remaining warranty period, any defects in material or workmanship will be remedied by a new cover purchased at a guaranteed reduced rate.
Up to 24 Months: Free Repair (or Replacement)
25-36 Months: 50% off MSRP
37-48 Months: 30% off MSRP
49-60 Months: 20% off MSRP
61-84 Months: 10% off MSRP
The warranty does not cover normal wear, weather soiling, acts of nature, or stains from dirt or pollutants. The cover must be trailered according to specific manufacturer instructions. Note that some covers are designed for storage only. Failure to follow specific manufacturer trailering instructions will void the warranty. The cover must be properly utilized and maintained from the time of purchase.
- Do not allow water, snow or ice to pool on cover.
- Do not place a wet cover in storage.
This warranty does not cover damage to cover or craft in any form from use of this cover including but not limited to the following acts: misuse, abuse, neglect, improper protection, accidents or acts of God. Additional items not covered include damage as a result of animals such as rodents, birds, pets, insects, etc. Product is also not covered if any damage is incurred as a result of coming into contact with sharp objects that would result in punctures or tears.
To initiate a claim for a product still covered under the manufacturer's or Cover World's extended warranty, please carefully review our warranty policy and then complete the form located on our warranty claim page. After your claim is submitted, a customer support specialist will review your request and respond with instructions for returning the defective cover to us for repair or replacement, pending an inspection.
Based on damage, the manufacturer will repair or replace the product at their discretion. The manufacturer will cover the cost of shipping the repaired cover or replacement cover back to you.
Protect your investment by following our care tips for your cover.
- Avoid letting water, snow or other materials like leaves and sticks stand on the cover.
- Use support poles, straps, or bows to prevent water from pooling on the cover.
- Always tie the cover down securely. When trailering, use heavy-duty tie down straps. Avoid using bungee cords that can stretch possibly causing damage to the cover and your vehicle’s finish.
- Take the precaution of padding windshield, trolling motors, depth finders, etc. before installing cover to avoid accidental tearing.
- To keep your cover looking its best, regularly brush off any loose dirt with a soft brush and rinse with lukewarm water. To clean, a solution of lukewarm water and mild natural soap such as Ivory™ may be used. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry. The use of detergent is not recommended as it may diminish the water repellent finish on certain fabrics and invite the growth of mildew. We also recommend the use of 303 Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner to safely remove dirt and difficult stains.
- Regular exposure and cleaning can diminish the water repellency of certain cover fabrics over time. The water repellent finish used on most cover fabrics allows water to bead and run off similar to that of a waxed car. When water beading diminishes, we recommend the use of 303 High Tech Fabric Guard after a thorough cleaning to restore the water repellency of your cover.
- Allow the cover to dry thoroughly before folding for storage.
Ground shipping is free for all orders over $100 for the contiguous United States. We ship to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico for a fixed $78 fee. We currently do not ship to PO Boxes, AFO/APO nor any other US Territories.
Orders are generally processed within 24 hours and shipped within 9-10 weeks from the time payment is received. Orders placed on weekends or after 3pm Pacific will be processed on the next business day. Customers will receive an order confirmation email that includes a summary of their order, along with the shipping address for the order. If an error is found in the shipping address, please contact us at (888) 756-5673 as soon as possible and our customer care team will do their best to update your order with the correct shipping information or intercept the package and correct the destination if it has already shipped.